Well, to say the least, the last couple of days have been rough between me and my little guy. So, I think I need a little reminder of all the things I love so much about him. Here are just a few:
First, he gives us an overflowing, constant stream of free entertainment. I'm sorry the video appears a little blurry and muffled. Keep in mind that it was also taken 6 months ago.
Second, he is so incredibly smart. I realize that every parent thinks this about their child, but I am constantly amazed at the things he knows, especially when I don't even remember teaching them to him. Sometimes, I worry that I'm a little too hard on him for that very reason. I have to remind myself that he is still only three years old.
Third, he really is such a sweet and thoughtful boy when he wants to be, especially to his little sister. She loves him so much. This last picture is of her parking herself outside of his bedroom just waiting for him to wake up for the day. Don't mind the fact that she is in only a diaper. That seems to be pretty standard around our house these days.P.S. I don't know how I would survive these days if it weren't for the friends, who it seems, are inspired when they call at the exact right times. THANK YOU! You know who you are, and may the blessings of heaven be poured out upon you....and may I strive to become more like you....:)
17 comments:
How scary! I'm glad he's okay! Thank goodness Drew was in the right place at the right time, and so were Soren's guardian angels. :)
Oh my goodness! I am so glad that it turned out okay!!
Oh my goodness! That must have been so SCARY! I am so grateful that he is ok! Wow, I can't believe how old he is getting so fast!
Miss you.
Hey Becca! Oh my gosh that was the funniest and cutest little video clip i have ever seen! too cute. And about your little man escaping...that happened to me with Connor, my oldest...TWICE! It is the most horrible feeling of terror ever once you realize what COULD have happened. Once at my in-laws house, a complete stranger founds him several streets down and called the cops! i was mortified! Another time was when he woke up early in the morning before Seth or I and decided he wanted to go outside and play in the snow! There he was outside our apartment doorstep in pj's and snow boots when we found him. Needless to say we quickly added locks higher up on the door he could not reach!
i LOVE the video of Soren singing! That was one of my favorite things when he was learning to sing it! He is such a cute kid and we are so glad to have him and sofie to be neighbors and buddies with maddux. we love them!
Wow, That is a crazy story. What a smartie! Glad you posted. I need to call you soon. I miss Bex!
Becca,
I'm glad to hear Soren's escape turned out to be alright and that he did, indeed, have guardian angels looking after him.
Hey, I'd love a running buddy. I'm almost begging for one. But I can only do it after 4:00pm because I work during the day. If you'd like a buddy, we could do it together and keep it each other motivated!
Scary story... Happy ending! Props to you for running. You will be marathon ready in no time! We miss seeing So-Train. Lily asked to watch the video again, and again, and again..... She was sad the Sofie diaper shot wasn't a video too. Only if I knew how to explain addequately That video is not on demand like it was a nana's.
Love you Bezer!
Oh Becca! I cannot even imagine!
What a scary experience to have to go through. I'm glad everything turned out okay.
The video of Soren singing is too cute! He is such a sweet little guy!
It was fun to see your mom and dad and Ivan on Sunday. I wish you all could have come up, but we'll be headed down soon (yay for Ivan) and we'll have to play!!
So glad to hear from you. Also glad that you are getting a chance to exercise. Jeremy is usually out the door by 6:30 and Carolyn is always up before that. My exercise routine consists of bending over to lift Carolyn.
Holy cow!!!!! Sugar ...what a cute little family you have! If you want an invite into my blog please email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com sure do ♥ ya...Kayola
I love it when you blog. That is so scary that Soren escaped! I am glad he is ok. He is such a sweet little guy and I think he is Lucy's favorite person besides us, which is good since we are pushing for an arranged marriage. Thanks for the update!
Hallelujah! A new post. Super cute, Bec. I can't believe how big Soren is. Scary story about him leaving the house. Yes, I'm coming down for the reunion. I'm so excited!
Bec you didn't tell me that the other day when we talked. Scary! Aaron knows how to unlock our door as well, we ended up getting a screen door that has a key.
Oh my gosh I never knew that story. It is crazt how fast things can happen.
Super scary!! Kids are amazing and way to smart sometimes!! I'm totally impressed with your running though! Hey I'm coming into town next week (I'm missing the reunion), but I'd love to get together with everyone.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-dan-syarat-menukarkan-uang-rusak-di-bi
Post a Comment