We took Sofie in for her 9-month check-up today. Wow! I can't believe that 9 months has already passed. I feel bad, like I haven't really been able to enjoy Sofie's baby stage like I did Soren's. It's like she grew up overnight. I'm far enough removed from it now, that I can honestly say, I was miserable for the first few months. She was not an easy baby. I loved her nonetheless, but she was very fussy and had a major temper. However, she is more than making up for it now. I have never known a baby to be so pleasant and happy all the time, even when she's tired. She is very social and loves to interact with people, especially her brother. I love watching the two of them together. While we were on hiatus in Utah, she finally started to crawl forward (as opposed to backwards) and her first two teeth came in. I will try to get a good picture of the two teefers later and post it.


Sofie weighed in at 17 lbs, 4 oz (25th percentile), and measured 27 1/2 inches long (45th percentile). She's a growin' girl, and I love it!
12 comments:
Oh my heck, Becca--A post! We love Sofie and I am so proud of her impressive crawling abilities. We need to get the girls together again sometime soon so that some of Sofie's good social skills can rub off in Lucy. She's so cute!
I love those pictures!! She is just so adorably happy! I am sad that I missed you guys when you were in Utah. That is what I get for moving to Logan (not that Logan is THAT far away)! Anyway, Sofie is so cute!
Yay Sofie! She is so dang cute, I just can't get over how happy she is all the time! I can't believe she's already 9 months either!!!!!
Wow you're back! I'm sad I couldn't come down to utah and see you. Sophie is so darling. I'm glad she's being better for you. Some of that "temper" may come from being a girl. Whitney was way more "touchy" than Tyler. She still has a little temper. Oh the joys!
Nate!! How's my favorite cousin doing?? Your mom gave me your blog address. Your family is adorable! I hope you are doing well. :)
Love lots! ~Kerilynn (it says Daisy but that's just a dumb nickname my friends gave me ...)
Yeah! A new post! I was getting ready to send you a reminder to blog again. Sofie is getting soooo big! She is adorable. I love the huge grin. I still see a lot of Nate in her.
She is so cute! It was so fun to see you and hang out with the kiddos while you were here. We'll have to make another play date sooner than later!
17 lbs, way to go Sofie! She is such a doll. We were in the foyer during the sacrament yesterday and she was so cute pulling herself up by the couch and playing with my 2 older kids. I was impressed with her crawling too. Kaida's not quite there yet.
What a cute healthy baby! I'm totally feeling out of the loop these days, so I hope to see you at Marie's Baby Shower. I have a feeling that my other kids won't have nearly the attention we've been able to give Gage, that's life. You can tell I'm a middle child.
Hi Becca, this is Elisabeth Theurer. So I just came across your blog and it is so fun to see your cute family. I feel like I don't know much about what you Nate are up to. I can know change that & check out your blog. If you want access to mine email me @ etheurer@gmail.com. Mine is private so I'll send you an invite if you want. I'm adding you to mine so I can check in often on your cute family.
Hey Becca! how are you!??? It has been a long time. Your kids are darling! I just had my third boy a few weeks ago--can't get a girl for the life of me...so enjoy yours! ;)
Yo Nate when you get some time contact me elewand@gmail.com
Eric
Post a Comment