Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh, To Be Young Again!

So, last Saturday I ran a 10K with some of my friends. I have to say, I thought I was getting to be in pretty good shape. I guess I'll just have to use this race as a starting point, because apparently, I have a ways to go...If it hadn't been for Brynn, I would have given up or walked at some point. Thanks for pulling me along!


(Me, Jamie, Brynn, and Tarah)

P.S. Gone, are the days where I can run a race without having to worry about wetting my pants. Apparently birthing two kids will do that to ya. :)

14 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Congrats! that is quite an accomplishment ot be able to run a 10k w/o stopping. I wish i could say i could do that!

Lauren said...

I am so proud of you guys but I think it's hilarious that Brynn's eyes are closed in that picture.

Regan said...

Good job on the race. I can't even run outside anymore, it has to be a treadmill or an elliptical because my knees just can't take it, and I'm not even 30 yet!

theniufamily said...

You did awesome! I am so proud of both of us!

Drew and Tarah said...

woohoo!!! Go Becca! You did great! It was a lot of fun!

John and Kori said...

Way to go, Becca. Keep up the running.

Jenn said...

Congrats! That's quite impressive.
You are my inspiration for getting back into shape! =)

Brandis said...

cracking up about the little PS comment. TOTALLY know what you're talking about, although oddly enough, I didn't even have to stop & use the port-a-potty on the marathon. Anyways, great job on the 10K!

Harris Family said...

Hooray!!! You active runner you. Hats off to you and your running skills. I am so proud of you for doing this!

Stephanie said...

I am really proud of you! Maybe someday I will be cool like you and run a 10k too.

Sassy said...

WOW! That is very cool! Yep...it really stinks...pittling down your leg every time you laugh, sneeze jump, cough, fart or just breathe....life goes on =0]

Amanda said...

congrats! Glad you didn't wet your pants! Did you already go to SL?

AMIT said...

Hey Congrats to you.

Work from home

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-dan-syarat-menukarkan-uang-rusak-di-bi