It made my day yesterday, when I looked back and saw this...
I realize the quality of the pic. isn't great, but you do what you can with what you have. I did my very best to snap this with the camera on my phone, while driving stick at the same time.
oh, man. that is the cutest thing ever! i can't believe i have never seen sophie. your dad is right. i really do need to come back down and see you guys again.
Becca...that one is a keeper for sure...I ♥ IT! Those little angelic moments are just so priceless and I'm glad you noticed and was a quick thinker and grabbed your phone.
Becca! I hopped around and found your blog. This picture is TOO cute! I'm glad you captured it, cause this is definitely one of those "Okay, YES I love being a Mom!" moments.
P.S. I have a blog, but it's private. If you want an invite e-mail me angel-hair@cox.net
nate! it's murphy! what is your email? mine's mp.murphy@gmail.com. you have to see this pic that marty found from high school. we missed you at the reunion over thanksgiving. you and your family look wonderful. glad to have found you! please send your email when you can.
14 comments:
Priceless!!! Absolutely priceless!
that is SO sweet!
That is SO sweet!!! --and I'm impressed with your photography skills while driving! =)
Too cute. That's a keeper! :)
Oh my gosh, that is just about the cutes thing I have ever seen!
They are darling! Thank goodness for camera phones.
Doesn't that make it all worth it. So sweet!!
oh, man. that is the cutest thing ever! i can't believe i have never seen sophie. your dad is right. i really do need to come back down and see you guys again.
Becca...that one is a keeper for sure...I ♥ IT! Those little angelic moments are just so priceless and I'm glad you noticed and was a quick thinker and grabbed your phone.
That is so sweet. I love when I see my kids do sweet things like that on their own without having to be told.
Becca! I hopped around and found your blog. This picture is TOO cute! I'm glad you captured it, cause this is definitely one of those "Okay, YES I love being a Mom!" moments.
P.S. I have a blog, but it's private. If you want an invite e-mail me angel-hair@cox.net
nate! it's murphy! what is your email? mine's mp.murphy@gmail.com. you have to see this pic that marty found from high school. we missed you at the reunion over thanksgiving. you and your family look wonderful. glad to have found you! please send your email when you can.
Good one.
Work from home
Becc, How are you?! I need some updates on your latest happenings. :) It's been too long!
Post a Comment