Sunday, November 22, 2009

For Grandma and Grandpa

Yes, we are alive! I promised Grandma that we would post these pictures a long time ago. To be honest, I haven't been really great about taking pictures lately. In fact, I had a year's worth of pictures on my camera before I downloaded them all to the computer. And now as I'm looking at them, I wish I knew how to take better picture with my camera. Perhaps it might help if my kids would sit still and look at the camera long enought for me to snap the picture. :) No such luck!

I really don't have a great reason to explain my absence either, and I'm not sure that I can promise that I will be more diligent, but I'll sure try for the sake of the grandparents who live too far away. :) If anything, hopefully it will entice you to come visit more often.


Obi Wan Kenobe
(It's very important that you don't mistake him for Luke Skywalker. As Soren will tell not hesitate to tell you, they have different colored light sabers- just so you know.)


The Cutest Ballerina Ever
(yes, I know I'm biased)

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! You are alive! I've been meaning to call you. It's been way too long. WE need to catch up. Your babies are getting so big. They are so cute! Are you going to be in Utah over Christmas? If so, we should get together.

Tiffany W. said...

Dalring kids and darling costumes! Glad to see you back on here! Keep up the good work! ;)

Drew and Tarah said...

oh my gosh!!! I about died when I saw your blog come up on my "updated list"! YAY becca! You're back!

LOVE the pics!!!

annie said...

I'm so happy you posted! Your kids are huge and cute as ever! We miss you tons and hope you are doing well.

Keren said...

I was so happy to see this pop up in my feedreader!! I've missed seeing and hearing about your family. Hope all is well with you.

Stephanie said...

I about fell out of my chair when I saw that your blog was updated! I love the pictures. Soren looks especially handsome.

Iliana said...

Wow your kids are big! Soren looks like becca jr to me and sophie looks like nate!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Yay!! Welcome back to blogland...

I cannot believe how big Sofie is! Holy cow. Time flies.... Darling pictures. :)
Love ya!

Marnie said...

VERY cute kids, Becca. And I have to agree with Iliana--Soren is so you!Love the costumes.