Monday, December 7, 2009

A Year Later....

So, it's been over a year since I took a picture of them while driving in the car, and here is proof that they can still be sweet to each other despite the sibling rivalry that goes on from time to time. I picked up Soren from school today, and after about five minutes of driving in complete silence, I looked back to see this. It puts a smile on my face. :)

6 comments:

kim said...

Awwww, how sweet! That would make my heart melt. I hope we can see you guys again soon!

Tiffany W. said...

Seriously... the cutest! I wish my kids did that!! But nope, they are too busy hitting, kicking, name calling and throwing things at one another these days! :)

Harris Family said...

Man I love those two! I just love em, love em, love em!

theniufamily said...

Oh my goodness this is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Marnie said...

OK, Becca I had to do a double take. What?!!! A year later and I get the same picture? Well, not exactly. But basically. I mean, it is cute and all but you've gotta give me more! Hello, you've beem gone for a year!

Regan said...

I'm so happy to see an update! Your kids are adorable and they are very sweet in the car. I don't think I would have that luck with my boys.