My brother did it! He managed to find the perfect girl! This weekend he will tie the knot and I couldn't be happier about it. I joke that he's marrying up. Now, that may sound a little harsh, but it's my way of emphasizing that he really did pick a good one. The celebrating starts tomorrow and will continue on through Saturday. Let the festivities begin...
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How exciting! Sorry that I haven't got to see your skirt yet, call me tomorrow if you have time with all your festivities!
I love weddings. Have so much fun!
Yay Skyler! I am so sorry that we won't be able to make it... too much going on right now! We are definitely going to try and come down when they go through the temple. We are so excited for them!
On a silly note... I was a little surprised to see that I will be sharing my maiden name. What are the chances?! She will now join in with the 4 Jennifer Ballifs that I know of. Welcome to the club!! :-)
BTW, RC Willey has now agreed to cover a hotel room for us. We'll be checking in later today. Thanks for your concern-I really appreciate it.
Loves, Jenn
Is this the same Jenn he's been dating for forever?!? Fun! I had no idea. I'll email you for more details later!
That sounds so fun. I love occasions. Have a good time!
Congratulations Skyler! Looks like a great couple.
Post a Comment