I know, two posts in one day, let alone one week! It's gettin' crazy! I mainly just wanted to experiment with adding video. I was looking through some of the pictures and video clips from the past couple of months and I thought I would add this one of Sofie and Soren talking. Sofie squawks and squeals when she talks, almost like a bird of some sort, but I still think it's cute. This video is a little over a month old. Oh, and yes, that is a chocolate chip cookie in Soren's hand. Yes, my child is taking after his mother in the sweet tooth department.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Her squeals and little giggles are so cute! She has turned into such a happy little girl! By the way, we could hear Soren again on the monitor last night....so cute! We are going to try a different frequency. :)
What a happy little baby! She is so cute. Carsen is just now starting to make noises. It's so fun.
SO cute and don't worry I will never make you feel bad about giving your kid a cookie- I have a feeling I am going to be a lot worse.
You are so silly...all kids eat cookies and it looks delicious! :) Sofie and Lucy might be perfect for each other as long as they will let the other one get a word in.
She's adorable!! I love her "talking" and you are right she does sound like a little bird! I really need to video Malia gabbering, they change so fast and it's fun to have their little quirks on video.
So sweet! I love baby noises. They just grow too fast.
Post a Comment