There is only one thing that can cure a sleepless night:
The Six Dollar Swaddle, courtesy a la Nate Theurer. If you want to indulge in a good night's sleep, look no further.

This picture was taken over a month ago, but I have to share with you Nate's proud accomplishment. We were lucky enough to have Nate at home with us for three weeks during the holiday season. It was great! One of the best parts was the new discovery he made while taking care of Sofie all by himself while I ran out for a few moments of needed alone time sans children. After being gone for a few hours, I fully expected to come home to a screaming baby, so it was a pleasant surprise when I came home to a peacefully sleeping one. Not only that, but she continued to sleep for quite a while. I jokingly asked Nate if he had drugged her while I was out. That's when he introduced me to his miracle swaddle. (If anyone is interested, I'm sure he won't mind revealing his secret for a small fee.) I have to admit,I was a skeptic at first, but I am here to tell you, that wrap gave me several nights worth of 5-7 hour stretches of sleep. It's not just your average swaddle that you see in the hospitals. It's the Super Swaddle.

Just a quick
Sofie Update-she is progressing beautifully. At her four month check-up she weighed in at a healthy
11 lbs. 11 oz. (10th%-unadjusted) and measured
23 in. long (10th%-unadjusted). In a lot of ways, you would never know she was born 6 1/2 weeks early. What a champ!
11 comments:
Reading this at 2:30am sure does make me jealous of your 5-7 hour stretch of sleep! :)
Yay, i'm so happy to see a picture of Sophie. What a sweetheart! I would like to know how he does the swaddle. I probably got only 3 hours of sleep last night. I need to know of a way to make sure all the burps get out of your baby so that after you feed them and put them down, they don't wake up because they spit up all over!
I love to hear about happy healthy babies!! Good luck these next couple of weeks- I'm here if you need me.
She's a cutie! So funny that only here little head is poking out! Good job Nate! He needs to give Dave some pointers on the swaddle. Basically Dave wads up a blanket and throws it around the poor kid. Glad your getting some sleep!
She looks so snuggly!!! Sounds like she is doing great! She sure is darling!
Hooray for sleeping babies! and see she is growing just fine!
That is such a sweet picture of Sofie! I had pretty much given up on swaddling Kaida until this weekend when I got out a bigger blanket and holy smokes, it actually worked! I think I got 5 or 6 hours of sleep in a row that night! :)
She's so beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting, I guess we just don't see you guys often enough. Way to go Nate with the swaddle! hope you are still getting lots of sleep!
Oh that swaddle sounds great! Nate to the rescue! She is so cute. I can't believe how fast time goes!
OK Bec, I didn't know that Sophie was 6 1/2 weeks early! What happened?! I need the deets. She is a doll though, and seems very healthy. I love the swaddles too. Joe can do it way better than me.
I loved having you come over, you should stop by more often. Babies usually Love or hate the swaddle, I'm glad Sophie is lovin it
Post a Comment