This past Saturday I took Sofie back to the hospital for an infant massage class for mommies and their babies. As I was getting ready to leave, my conversation with Soren went something like this:
Soren: Where you going, Mom?
Me: I'm going to the hospital.
Soren: Oh, take Sofie back?
Me: (trying not to laugh too hard) Nope, sorry bud. She's coming with me today, but she lives with us now. She's part of our family. Is that okay?
Soren: Yeah.
Don't get me wrong. Soren really is sweet with Sofie and it is clear that he loves her, but I had to share this because it was too funny.

(Old picture, I know. I'm realizing that I need to start taking more pictures of the two of them together. Soren's just been so sick for the majority of this winter season that I've tried to keep them as separated as possible. FYI: still nursing an ear infection...we're now on antibiotic #3...when will it end?)
9 comments:
you can always count on Soren to say something hilarious! How was the infant massage class? We did a lot of that in the NICU, but I don't get as much of it in these days as I would like.
This is my all time favorite Soren quote! Drew and I were actually talking about it today! So cute!
That is too funny. I love 2 year olds.
I LOVE your little boy- that is so cute. I love Sofie too.
ah, from the mouths of babes! That is hilarious!
hilarious! you're kids are too cute.
That is too cute. What a sweetie. Sorry about the ear infection still, enough is enough right.
I love that story. I think it's so cyte. Cute picture to!!!!
I don't need to tell you how much I love Soren! This little comment puts him over the top. Can I please take him home?
It was so fun to see you yesterday. Thanks for the yummy candle!
Post a Comment