Monday, February 18, 2008

Like Brother, Like Sister

Sofie decided to follow in her brother's footsteps, so to speak, and waited until she was five months old to roll over. She did it today for the first time! I have yet to actually see her do it. I think she has a little stage fright, but if I leave her on the blanket for a few minutes and then come back to her, she's magically gone from her back to her stomach.


I included the following two pictures to give you an idea of just how much Soren and Sofie look alike. Sure, there are differences, but I think it's obvious that the two are siblings. Don't you?

Soren at 5 months old

Sofie at five months old

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, they are definitely siblings. I don't even know when kids are supposed to roll over. I need to read up on that stuff.Good for Sophie though!

Iliana said...

They do look so alike! They don't realize how lucky they are to have their mommy's eyelashes. I'm gonna have to start curling Tyler's so he can see life without a curtain blurring everything :(

Jenn said...

She is so cute! Sofie definately looks like Soren--not exactly but you can for sure tell that they are siblings. Darling!

Drew and Tarah said...

I think they look sooo much alike! Both are stinking adorable!! Good job to Sophie for rolling over!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Yeah!! She's rolling over. Malia is seven months, and she still can't roll over or sit up. I think it's because she is so chubby...she just can't move that cute fat body! Your two kids look so much alike!!

Lauren said...

Soren had those eye lashes from the beginning. I love it.

Stephanie said...

Go Sofie Go! You guys sure make cute kids.

Marnie said...

Oh, yeah there are a lot of similarities! Cute, cute kids. It's so fun seeing kids reach milestones...but then it gets scarier too as they become more mobile.

Brandis said...

how funny, they look like male & female versions of each other. :)

Lori said...

Hi! This is Paul and Lori Sheets. We just found your blog through the Walters'. Sofie and Soren are so cute! It looks like you guys are doing great! I don't know if Paul told Nate, but we are expecting a little boy next month. We hope you guys are well and would love to see you if you are every in Orange county.