Monday, December 3, 2007

Sofie's Big Day

Nate blessed Sofie in church this past Sunday. I know I've said it before, but Sofie definitely exhibits the temperament of a stereo-typical redhead. She is feisty and full of sass, and in true Theurer fashion, she screamed through the entire blessing just like her brother did when he was blessed. And of course she slept like an angel for the rest of the meeting. We still love her! Here are a few pics highlighting the day:
This is not a great picture of the four of us, but none of them really turned out. We'll have to work on that before we get family pictures done professionally.

My little cuddle-bug!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Soren cracks me up in the family picture! You guys are so cute. Sofie's blessing was great and even though she might have been a little "sassy" it was soft enough that I still heard every word.

Stephanie said...

She is getting so big and is so cute! She looks so pretty in her blessing gown. I was so sad that I stayed home with Lucy and let Steve go to church and I missed the blessing. Dang it! I miss you guys so we will have to get together sometime soon.

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Your family is adorable!! And Sofie's dress is beautiful!

The Huish House said...

You guys look so cute and you know I adore Soren! We are sorry we missed the blessing.

amy said...

She's gotten so big for a little gal!

Drew and Tarah said...

SOOOOO cute! I love Soren in this picture! It's priceless!

Courtney said...

Sofie is a doll, and I have to say I see Nate when I look at her. I'm I seeing right, I can never tell who a baby looks like.

Marnie said...

What a beautiful baby girl! And I think that the family picture looks great!