As the game was loading, Soren looked over at Nate and said, "Dad, you be Patriots. I be BYU." Now, if that doesn't make a father proud, I'm not sure what will.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Patriots vs. BYU
Soren has recently expressed a desire to play football with his dad on the XBOX. I didn't think an interest in video games would start for a few more years. Little did I know...
As the game was loading, Soren looked over at Nate and said, "Dad, you be Patriots. I be BYU." Now, if that doesn't make a father proud, I'm not sure what will.

As the game was loading, Soren looked over at Nate and said, "Dad, you be Patriots. I be BYU." Now, if that doesn't make a father proud, I'm not sure what will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That would be Drew's dream come true! So cute! Ps- still no baby!! :)
Post a Comment