HA! I knew you would bite your tongue and do it! YEA. CUTE! I can't believe how big Soren is. I want more pics or Sofie... she seems so sweet. Around for Thanksgiving? Let's get together!!
I am so glad you guys finally have a blog! Now I can keep up with all you do. I really should keep in touch better. Anyway, congratulations on Sofie! When was she born? Waiting for more pictures.
12 comments:
HA! I knew you would bite your tongue and do it! YEA. CUTE! I can't believe how big Soren is. I want more pics or Sofie... she seems so sweet. Around for Thanksgiving? Let's get together!!
Cutest pictures ever. What a cute blog, beware, it is addicting. It'll be fun peeking in on you.
Well it's about time! Soren is such a cutie! I love his eyelashes. I look forward to lots more pictures!
Oh I am so proud. I actually just made one a couple weeks ago. I didn't want to either but it is kinda fun! Ours is theniufamily@blogspot.com!!!
cutest family ever! welcome ...
YAY!!!! I am soooo happy! The pictures of Soren are the cutest ever! And your blog looks GREAT!!!!! :)
Do you like how the first thing I did when I got home was look at your blog?!?!?
I love the pictures...they are so cute!
I am so glad you guys finally have a blog! Now I can keep up with all you do. I really should keep in touch better. Anyway, congratulations on Sofie! When was she born? Waiting for more pictures.
So Cute!
Love the pictures! Your little boy is adorable! I love how long his eyelashes are...you better watch him around the girls!
Becc, I'm so glad that you're blogging! Keep 'em coming.
cutei cutie. time to update!
Post a Comment